Reception Committee of Sikkim to Karmapa met with His Holiness in Dharamsala - Sikkim Messenger





The Reception Committee of Sikkim to His Holiness The 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ugyen Trinley Dorje led by Acharya Tshering Lama, Chairman of Ecclesiastical Affairs, Government of Sikkim met with his Holiness The 17th Karmapa at Karmapa Monastery in Dharamsala on 19th September 2016. 

This is what His Holiness The 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ugyen Trinley Dorje said during the meeting with Reception Committee of Sikkim for His Holiness :

"It has been about 16 years, that I am living in India and I hope every Indian people may know well about me. And in particular as all people of Sikkim, they are doing hard work on the issue to invite me to Sikkim as soon as possible. And that's true that I have a great relationship with Sikkim and Sikkimese People. It's not my present life only but it's a life of previous 16th Karmapa. That is why myself, as once atleast I would really like to visit in Sikkim. After I came in India, I got great opportunities by Indian Government for visit in every part of the India. And now for me, Sikkim is the only place which is left for my visit but I hope that day will come as soon as soon possible through the hard work by Sikkimese people and Sikkim's Government. Therefore, I am expecting that this issue should be sort out in very peaceful way as soon as possible.

Thank you all."


https://www.facebook.com/messengersikkim/photos/a.1456332177960096.1073741825.1456332131293434/1759711817622129/?type=3&theater

Comments

  1. Sikkim Buddhist religious organization is a moral message to the community to care for each other and helping each other with a sense of love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'It's difficult to make balance': Dalai Lama successor navigates modern world - CBC Radio

Tibetan Buddhist leader the Karmapa discusses climate change and Tibet Third Pole during first visit to UK - International Campaign For Tibet

Press Release - Major Tibetan Buddhist Leader, The Karmapa in Canada for First Official Visit

Greed biggest issue of the environment, Tibet’s Karmapa Lama says - Toronto Star

Teaching Schedule of His Holiness Karmapa in Canada 2017

Return to the His Holiness the Gyalwang Karmapa’s Canadian Seat

Compassion and emptiness are the keys: The 17th Karmapa of Tibet - Tibet Post International

The Gyalwang Karmapa Begins His First Canadian Tour

Karmapa Visits Ontario Legislative Assembly and Meets with Canadian Politicians - VOA TIBETAN