Melody of Devotion - Karmapa Khyenno, CD




Author: H.H. 17th Karmapa
Format: CD


The word "karma" means "activity" , so "Karmapa" means "the one who performs activities." Noble Karmapa is the one who fulfills Buddhas' activities. In other words, he's the manifestation of activities of Buddhas' from ten directions in all three times.

"Khyenno" is saying "please understand my heart," thus, "Karmapa Khyenno" could be interpreted as "Karmapa, you know my heart, you understand my grief and sorrow, please grand your mercy to me, hold me in your compassion. Please, protect me and help me, please do not forgot me nor abandon me." 

1. Radiant Blessing of Auspiciousness ( 8:09 )
2. Blessing Prayers by The 8th Karmapa Mikyo Dorje ( 4:54 ) 

Melody of Devotion - Karmapa Khyenno, CD, Nepal Karma Lekshey Ling Institute of Higher Buddhism Studies, 46:33 minutes, 


Comments

  1. Dear Karmapa, I didnt know that you are the author of this beautiful melody, Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rival’s marriage strengthens Dorje’s claim for Karmapa title - Hindustan Times

An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 2

An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche

His Holiness Karmapa's UK Tour Schedule 2017

An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 3

Tibetan monk’s marriage to friend reignites tussle over claim to the Karmapa title - Hindustan Times

Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorjee urges calmness amid reactions to rival claimant’s wedlock - Phayul

The leader of Tibetan Buddhists defended the right of women to take monastic vows - Russia News Today

India has helped me develop my spiritual powers including patience: Karmapa - The Financial Express

We need an 'innernet' along with the internet: Karmapa - Business Standard